What is a Ceramic Coating?
Think of it as a second layer of clear coat, which wraps your paint, wheels, trim or glass in an ultra durable ceramic layer of protection. Forget waxing and sealing every few month, ceramic coatings will protect your vehicle for upwards of 3-7 years depending on the coating you choose, sustaining that deep wet gloss while making your paintwork much easier to clean and maintain. The makeup of the coatings we offer vary but generally contain SiO2 (quartz) as their primary active ingredient which crystallizes and forms a strong and durable layer over a particular area of your vehicle.
All of our boutique coatings services use Infrared (IR) curing lamps to increase hardness, gloss, durability and produce the best possible finish.
Our goal is to protect the vehicle while at the same time having it look like nothing is there.
- Super thick layer
- Extremely deep rich gloss ( hard candy shell appearance)
- Ease of maintenance / self cleaning properties
- Resistance to wash induced marring
- Protection from UV rays
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Resistance to stains, bird droppings, water spots, traffic film
- Repels water, oil, dirt